Customizing a piano

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jul 3 15:51:49 MDT 2008

I'm not asking for bigger imput, just bigger understanding of what we're
telling you!  Please take our advise as trying to be helpful, not
disrespectful.  There's a lot to learned from us old dudes! That's why we
have this magnificent tool.

By the way, (not BTW)  I hope you have a wonderful 4th uf July and
remember why we have it.  It's to have the freedom for all these wonderful
insights and opinions!  I really hope you find what you're looking for on
this list and not make a bunch of enemies.  We really want to help you get
started.  Having 3 years at Bosey is only a start.  There's so much more
to learn.  When I finishied studying with Steve Brady, I really only
learned that there's so much more to learn. I realize that at your young
age, you may think you know everything, but the more I learn in this
business, the less I really know.  Learn from that and grow.

Respectfully.

Paul T. Williams RPT
Piano Technician
School of Music
University of Nebraska
Lincoln, NE 68588-0100
pwilliams4 at unl.edu

pw

A E <eve_ane at hotmail.co.uk>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
07/03/2008 02:18 PM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Customizing a piano

I woul accept advice, except some of it simply sounds the opposite. I came
here to seek more about pianos, not be told that you need to make a bigger
imput.

Alicia