numbering keys

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Jul 3 12:42:36 MDT 2008

Barbara -
I thought you were at the beach!  Anyway, one source of these
"stamps" as they are listed, is the company MSC Industrial Supply
Company    http://www1.mscdirect.com/cgi/nnsrhm , though I assume you
can find them from any of these full service providers - Grainger or
McMaster Carr, etc.  On the MSC home page, click on the Big Book logo
on the right and go to page 2594.  You'll see individual stamps as
well as sets (at the bottom).  The one I have is 3/32", but I would
probably go with 1/8".

Cheers  (plagiarized)

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY