Going digital?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Jul 2 20:39:36 MDT 2008

I have Vista Ultimate on my Mac, as I split the drive.
I was having problems with the PC, getting Vista to run, without
bluescreening.
Microsoft evaluated my PC, and gave it a score of 4.5. after all their
tweaks.
I tried the same evaluation, on my new Mac, and it had a score of 5.4.
So the Mac ran Vista, better than the PC, which supposedly, had more than it
needed for hardware.

John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca