Perfect pitch

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 00:02:11 MDT 2008

 David:

Minor terminology correction: beats happen between two different frequencies. A single pitch source vibrating at 523.3 cps is recognizable not by beats but in cycles per second and by some recognition capacity whether it's a relative source or "absolute' source. I'll leave it to the those who wish to be right to work that out.

Paul