The Archives and Desktop Publishing

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 06:39:48 MDT 2008

Aww, c'mon, Will! We know you aren't planning to publish the list's
deathless prose & knowledge for profit, but now that you've whetted our
appetites, please post attach one (or all) of the docs (pdf would be best)
for the benefit of the rest of us. I think there's a pianotech files archive
where you could preserve them for posterity. I'm sure the PTJournal
editorial staff would also be thrilled to feature your editing efforts for
an even wider audience!

Patrick Draine
(starting my last day of vacation by catching up on pianotech now that I'm
in a WiFi location)