Kranich and Bach shanks available? Fenton

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 06:43:23 MST 2008

 Thanks Fenton and Patrick.? My client who sold the job specified: install new hammers, shanks, and flanges, space and voice:? re-felt key frame and reg action, re-condition lyre and trap, new key end felt, replace damper lever button felt, recondition whippens (spring cords breaking on these), replace hammer rail felt.? new strings, block, damper felt.? I doubt if there is enough money in this job to build a new action.?? Bob.