bass bridge replacement

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 25 18:42:58 MST 2008

No kit that I am aware of. You can remove it and send it to Schaff or Pianotek for duplication.

However, for the type of piano you describe, you can make a very good and very economical repair with epoxy. I have done many of these with excellent results. I do not believe there is a bass bridge damaged beyond the scope of an epoxy repair (on a low value piano).

Lots of stuff in archives on epoxy bridge repairs. If you need more info, I'm happy to help.

Terry Farrell