Public Domain Books

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Fri Jan 25 06:40:47 MST 2008

Ah, well, it was worth a try, right?  And now we never have to try it again.
(The way I learn most lessons.... <g>)

I'm glad someone sent it.  I worried about the file size, so I'm happy to
hear it worked out.

Annie

te.pdf?id=
Qr4xAAAAMAAJ&output=pdf&sig=Ub95d1grEMDGpAC-xtNdnzZVtos .  Let me know if
you can get there and download from that address, please.

Annie