Public Domain Books

Scott Jackson ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 02:25:41 MST 2008

Annie, can't fool Google I'm afraid. The following was displayed:

Not Found
The requested URL
/books/pdf/History_of_the_American_Pianoforte.pdf?id=Qr4xAAAAMAAJ&output=pdf
&sig=Ub95d1grEMDGpAC-xtNdnzZVtos was not found on this server.

But a kind soul sent it to me privately. (I won't mention the name in case
Mr Google is listening!)

Scott Jackson