Chinese made Yamaha P22s - update

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 08:41:26 MST 2008

 I hate the push pins as well.? I don't like banging on a customers piano, and I'll bet the customer doesn't like it either.?? I wish those hex head screws had a deeper head on them.? They would stay in the socket better then - and how about a phillips head instead of a straight slot, Dampchaser???? All suggestions I made years ago, but have fallen on deaf ears.? And while were at it, would it be cheaper for us and more profitable for you to make the system in China??? Customers balk at a $90.00 HD in Florida due to the cost.? Bob.