Chinese made Yamaha P22s - update

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 07:57:30 MST 2008

Conrad,

I never use the push pins to hold the dehumidifier. I find it MUCH easier to use screws and a cordless drill. I use robertson screws with small heads so the rod is held very efficiently. I always hated the push pins AND screws supplied with dampp chaser systems. I just love robertson screws for dampp chaser installs.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC