Tunelab Pocket on HTC Universal

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Jan 18 16:49:40 MST 2008

A couple of days ago I posted that whereas Tunelab worked perfectly in both
horizontal and vertical on my old o2 XDA Exec (HTC Universal), it wouldn't
display properly in horizontal mode on my new one.

I immediately had a very nice email from Robert Scott of Tunelab, making
some suggestions I could investigate. It turns out - and I don't quite now
how I managed it - that I had installed an older version of Tunelab Pocket
on the new device.

It was very kind of Robert to note my comment and take the trouble to get in
touch.  Tunelab seems to be to be a superb programme for the money, and
having been using it in trial mode for a while, I'm now going to buy it.  I
have the advantage that the Pound is strong against the Dollar!

Best regards,

David.