two-pass tuning

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:53:37 MST 2008

I just went and looked on youtube and the 1st part is "swimmy", while the other ones are clearer.  I'll go back tonight and try and fix it.

Ron Koval

Hi Ron,Cool concept, and the audio is great, but at least on my setup (iMac,20" screen, Safari browser) it looks like you're filming underwater. Well,that's my review of the first minute or so. I don't know whether it's thevideo camera or the UTube interface that is suboptimal; UTube has never hada great deal of appeal to me. Sigh, just getting old I guess.Patrick Draine