Recover Backchecks

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 11:47:44 MST 2008

   A little Aileen's tacky Glue brushed on the hide
glue residue will amalgamate with it, and make it into
stuff that can easily be scraped away.
    Please consider Ecsaine for recovering.  Call
Pianotek if you have questions. ( They sell it, and
it's already on a  lot of their Tokiwa parts. )

Thump

http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489</HTML>