Accepting credit cards

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Jan 14 13:29:41 MST 2008

John,
	Lately the requests have been more and more. I certainly could look
in the archives but it seems to me that I remember the discussions and none
of them dealt with the specificity of my current questions if memory serves.
Questions #1 deals, by implications, that someone has collected data to
prove worthiness or the lack thereof. #2 is admittedly general in nature. I
don't recall question 3 having been dealt with at all. #4, again, is general
and subjective asking for personal summation. Sorry if I'm consuming too
much bandwidth.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791 (office)
216-470-8634 (mobile)

I have never regretted not having the ability to accept credit cards, since
starting in 1975.
Having said that, I suppose in some areas it might be a good idea.
How many requests have you had? I go for years and no one enquires, and the
most enquiries I had in a year was 2.
Seems to me you could look in the archives, as I remember it being
discussed.
John Ross