Accepting credit cards

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 14 13:18:14 MST 2008

I have never regretted not having the ability to accept credit cards, since
starting in 1975.
Having said that, I suppose in some areas it might be a good idea.
How many requests have you had? I go for years and no one enquires, and the
most enquiries I had in a year was 2.
Seems to me you could look in the archives, as I remember it being
discussed.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca