Tuning pin bushings

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 23:37:20 MST 2008

Lorenza

Tuning pin bushings come in three different heights, but they are all the same diameter and have the same size holes. They?fit snug in the plate webbing, but are soft enough to allow a 3, or even a 4,?tuning pin to be inserted without?difficulty.?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of