Climbing Mt. Everett: A puzzler

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:56:34 MST 2008

Certainly would have produced this result, but they'd have had to be awfully hungry, very particular, and very thorough. There was no paper on either rail. And I would defend this lady's virtue by stating that her housekeeping is impeccable. Bugs would not feel at home in her carpet or piano. <G>

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO