[SPAM] RE: Confessions of a "Lookerson"

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 18:00:31 MST 2008

 Yep,? the treadmill guy is not over-pricing...Piano techs are under pricing.?? I once told a store owner it cost me less than 1/2 the store discount to get a tuning.? The store discount was competing with my advertising and referrals, and I told that store owner he was losing and the discount had to change.? The store owner found another tech who liked working for peanuts.?? Outrageous store and school discounts fuel low priced techs, because they don't know any different.?? Low priced techs then compete in the marketplace with low prices (because thats all they know) and keep market prices low.??? Many techs have the same high level training and experience as surgeons, yet the pay remains as if they are custodians, relegated to sweeping the floor.? Bob.