Who says E.T. is the best way to solve octave divisions?

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 07:19:19 MST 2007

I haven't kept up with what prct allows for temperaments.  Can you enter your own offsets for a custom temperament?  I know you can in the laptop version.  If you can, that opens up a whole realm of current designers...

If you are limited to what's in the box - the Moore is a good starting point.  The best resource for visualizing the tunings is Jason Kanter's site:
www.rollingball.com

Ask back if you need some help - sometimes it is a bit confusing looking at the graphs the first few times!

Ron Koval
Chicagoland