problem reading posts from this list

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:50:28 MST 2007

A Poetic Message to the World: STOP BEING OFFENDED WHEN NO OFFENSE IS INTENDED.

Political correctness is killing us and I'm sick to death of it. It's destroying our civilization. Everyone is screaming, no one is listening. We have an obligation to not offend but an equal obligation to not take offense.

And, no, you don't have to agree with me ... just don't be offended that I am saying it.

Huff. Puff. Off the soapbox, now.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO

Praise be to Allah! Happy Channakuh! Merry Christmas! Shalom! God Bless! Long Live the Queen! Hail to the Chief! and Happy St. Swivens Day!