problem reading posts from this list

Dave McKibben davespianotuning at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 13:03:06 MST 2007

Amen Alan...................sing brother !!

tuhhhh ... (2nd and subsequent verses here)

> God bless you, each and every one ... and to any who take offense at my
unbridled patriotism for the America I grew up in (rapidly deteriorating)
or my unashamed confession of faith in and love for the God of the Bible, I
say: Find your own country or learn that tolerance applies HERE as much as
anywhere!