How to make GREAT looking screws, fast !!!

Gary Fluke gary.fluke at verizon.net
Mon Oct 29 09:57:45 MST 2007

Gordon,

Just double rinse or triple rinse the screws by draining all of the water
from the jar and refilling with water once or twice and there will be no
acid residue.  Muriatic acid is very free rinsing.  I previously spent
thirty years in the metal finishing industry, both in production and sales.
The main concern I have is that the screws may start to rust immediately
upon drying prior to polishing.  I don't know what rust inhibitors are
available outside of industrial suppliers.

Gary Fluke
Snohomish, WA