My SATIII is on eBay (a few months old)

Mark Purney mark.purney at mesapiano.com
Mon Oct 29 08:31:13 MST 2007

If anyone is looking for a used SATIII, the one I'm selling is lightly
used and in like-new condition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sanderson-Accu-Tuner-III-Elec-Piano-Tuner-Accutuner-3_W0QQitemZ150176849049QQihZ005QQcategoryZ22672QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Since I started learning to tune back in February, I've spent a lot on
tools and education, while earning very little by comparison so far. I
can't justify having two ETDs right now so I agreed that I'd sell one of
them of after taking the tuning exam. I hope it finds a good home.

--
believed to be clean.