Appraisal Value

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 26 17:01:13 MDT 2007

Sounds about right.  Here's some real numbers from Green Bay, WI in
2005.  I helped a buyer decide between two mid-80's Acrosonics (Baldwin
direct blow, light oak).  The private seller wanted $1300 for hers - it
was in good shape, hammers barely worn, good regulation.  The dealer
wanted $1700, with loose pins and lousy regulation and worn hammers.

Mike