Steinway YouTube videos

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 07:38:50 MDT 2007

I'll admit to a certain fascination with the videos of pianos being hurled
through the air, although why they must be on fire at the time is beyond me.
But simply destroying one? What's the big deal? It's not like that takes any
skill. And I suppose that a video of piano being torn down for rebuild would
be boring, boring, although the skill involved is considerable.

As for the YouTube videos at Steinway, the link to the William Kapell and
Glenn Gould videos by themselves should be worth a click.

Kent