Techs selling pianos

Rob Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Mon Oct 22 11:38:56 MDT 2007

Techs selling pianos can be quite profitable in the right circumstances.  In the last few weeks I have sold four uprights and pocketed about $4,200.00.  I presently still have two grands and three spinets ready to unload.  All have been regulated, keys leveled, hammers reshaped, clean as a whistle, etc.  I got over 20 sellable pianos for nothing when one of the dealers cleaned out their warehouse!  I still have another dozen waiting to be serviced to sell.  Cha-ching!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV