Concert Tuning for Jim Brickman

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 07:03:20 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/19/2007 6:29:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tompiano at bellsouth.net writes:

Terry,
Don't waste your time of getting a comment from the guy. He's in his own
world of self-indulgences and arrogance. He's a mediocre player at
best.Personally,his 15 mins. of fame was over 10 yrs ago. I have worked with the guy for the
past 8 yrs and it's pure torture each and everytime I have to sit through one
of his concerts. Our venue over here insists that I'm on standby for the show,
why...I can't figure out.
Maybe some sour octaves ( every once in awhile) is  good medicine for the guy.
Tom Servinsky

Wow Tom!

You feel pretty strongly about Jim Brickman, huh?

While I agree that he is not setting any new standards as far as piano
performance, I have always found him to be an easy guy to work with, as far as
instruments or service.

(I would not want to sit through lots of his shows either though)

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
(215) 991-0834