Protek Seizure

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 18:50:24 MDT 2007

"Finally, the 'best' solution would be for the customer to by a nice new . . . . . . Kawai?"

I already tried that. It was my first suggestion - no nibbles - well, I mean, a new piano in general - although a Kawai would be great! Believe me, when a new client tells me they have a Kawai (or another local (to Kawai) brand), or I walk into the home and see the Kawai, I breathe a sigh of relief - "ahhhh, a piano that can be tuned and not sound like sh%t when I'm done"......  :-0

Thanks for your input.

Terry Farrell