Protek Seizure

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 16:14:30 MDT 2007

On 10/16/07, Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>  No, my friend was trying to free up some slow centers with an application
> of Protek CLP only to find them slower the next day. Obviously, my friend
> could repin the action, but the piano is not worth that much work, so he is
> looking for a functional shortcut.
>
> Anyone ever tried the alcohol/water treatment after having used Protek
> with success?
>
> Terry Farrell

Couldn't tell ya, I bought a bottle of Protek, a 4 oz. with the spray about
3 years ago and it's still almost full, maybe some dry heat?
Mike

--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is to not stop questioning.-- Albert Einstein

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com