travel with tools

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 23:34:41 MDT 2007

I have flow a couple of times to a neighboring island. The airlines won't allow tools of any kind as a carry on, especially anything that could be used to pry, poke, or do damage with. (screwdrivers, knives, regulating tool,s and of course the tuning hammer). She will have to check her tool bag. I realize there is a problem with it getting lost, but unfortunately, that's the chance we have to take. So far I've been very fortunate. But then, when the plane is going non stop for 50 miles in 30 minutes, where else can the bag go?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of