Felt quality

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 20:16:03 MDT 2007

I would really prefer that you not attempt to quote me, paraphrase or
interpret my remarks as you generally oversimplify, misstate, distort,
misrepresent or just flat get it wrong. It wastes my time and the list's for
my having to clarify which, in this case, I won't bother to do.  Read again,
and more carefully, if you choose, but spare me any further comments.  The
issue I spoke about is when lacquer in a hammer is perceptible and when it
isn't.  The stability of lacquer I qualified it as my own experience.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com