Tool box cleanout technical

Michael Kurta mkurta at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 15 10:13:52 MDT 2007

    Hi Greg:
    Our chapter did two things:
    1.  We first held a tool kit "show & tell" technical where we each
brought our tuning kits, opened them up and described what each held, what
we liked and didn't like about them, special tools, etc. etc. We learned a
lot from each other.
    2.  We then held a "swap 'n shop" meeting and invited the chapter
members to bring unused, used, uneeded, duplicate, etc, items with prices
marked for sale or trade.  A lot of shop corners and shelves got cleaned out
and you know the phrase "one person's trash/another's treasure" really
worked.  The newer members really appreciated acquiring tools and supplies
at a discounted price.  You can bring the chapter in on it by donating the
proceeds or a percentage to your treasury.  Just a couple of
suggestions.....
    Mike Kurta
    Syracuse, NY chapter