Duluth tool Bag

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 08:53:04 MDT 2007

On 10/13/07, Tom Sivak <tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I think it comes in two sizes, I got the bigger one.  If, I say IF, I were
> to buy another bag, I might try the smaller one.  I really use one side of
> the bag primarily and the other has many empty spaces.  I could fill them
> up, but the bag would just get heavier!  And I really don't need any other
> tools than the ones that are in there right now.
>
> Tom
>
> *Paul Chick <tune4u at fmwildblue.com>* wrote:
>

>  ------------------------------
>

>  So, now I'm done.  This is the last toolbag I'll ever buy.
>
> Tom Sivak
>  Chicago
>

> Tom
> Is this their tool bag that comes in three sizes? If so, which size did
> you get?
> Thanks.
>
> Paul C
>

> Hi Paul, Annie,

You've seen mine, Paul, I have the mid-size one. The smaller one is a little
larger(taller) than a duffle bag about 12 or 13" in length and I believe the
empty weight might approach a pound. As Tom says it has more pockets than
you need, what I like is that if I have to hike in a ways, UW-LaCrosse comes
to mind, I can add some of the tools from my back up tool case that I may
need to avoid that extra hike back and forth to get them.
The extra room is also handy if you've run out to your vehicle a few times
for other tools in a home situation, when you're ready to leave throw them
in the other side make one trip out and sort them out when you get to your
vehicle.

Mike

--
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is to not stop questioning.-- Albert Einstein

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com