Duluth tool Bag

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 13 06:47:49 MDT 2007

I think it comes in two sizes, I got the bigger one.  If, I say IF, I were to buy another bag, I might try the smaller one.  I really use one side of the bag primarily and the other has many empty spaces.  I could fill them up, but the bag would just get heavier!  And I really don't need any other tools than the ones that are in there right now.

  Tom

Paul Chick <tune4u at fmwildblue.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

    So, now I'm done.  This is the last toolbag I'll ever buy.

Tom Sivak

    Chicago

  Tom
  Is this their tool bag that comes in three sizes? If so, which size did you get?
  Thanks.

  Paul C