S Corp.

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 7 19:02:21 MDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
I read with interest your posts about S Corps because at the school, we're discussing each month our business plan etc with folks from SCORE.  As a vision impaired or blind as some call me, piano tech. could I also hire my wife for example as a driver?  Also, could the S corp own our vehicle?  If so, are there any tax advantages to having the vehicle owned by the corporation?  Where can I read up on this?  I have the book "Small Time Operator" not sure of the author, but they are part of our business course.  They do talk some about the S corp, but where could I gain additional information?  Does the "S" stand for any thing significant?  thanks everyone.
Marshall
ps. the schooling is going great out here in Vancouver.  I''m already tuning 4ths 5ths octaves unisons of course plus working on other wonderful things.  Take care