bouncing Schimmel hammers

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Sun Oct 7 19:12:06 MDT 2007

Richard

First, no I will not be in Colorado this winter. Our son and his family are coming here to sunny and warm Hawaii for a week around Christmas

Regarding the bobbling,?on one of the D's, no matter what kind of blow I did,?some hammers just wouldn't check, mostly in the 2nd and 3rd octave. On the other D's, I finally got them to check, to some degree, by severly roughing the tails.?

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of