Broken Plate

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Oct 7 05:34:42 MDT 2007

Broken PlateSadly, I suspect you are correct Jon that more soundboard there would be a marketing gimmick. However - and I'm just gonna say this because of the one-in-a-million chance that someone had their thinking cap on - maybe, just maybe, a designer attempted to shape the soundboard such that the treble end of the long bridge would be better centered on the soundboard. I know, I know, that's pretty ridiculous, but maybe, just maybe?

I don't suppose those Curriers also came equipped with the fabulous "Z-Bar".

Terry Farrell