Introducing the Crownulator

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Oct 5 12:55:14 MDT 2007

> *Yep. Tried all that. The string always seems to pull out of the tape as
> I insert my calibrated shims and I just don't feel like I can honestly
> notice the shims contacting the string accurately to within a few
> hundedths of an inch. *

That's why I said a wedge instead of calibrated shims. See
photo. That one's about 7 or 8 to one, which reads a pretty
accurate crown and is fairly easy to see. For what it's worth.
In the end, we all have to scratch our own - uh - end in our
own way.

> Anyway, there's always next year and these discussions will go on for a
> long time, I hope.

Count on it. It's a self referential infinitely recursive
closed loop.

See previous sentence.

I trust that's sufficiently redundant. <G>
Ron N