How to make sure piano's "stable" after tuning!

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 21:46:46 MDT 2007

<<I'm guessing that your voice is probably somewhere between an alto and a
mezzosoprano.   Or are you the tallest soprano in your church choir?>>

Haha, a common misnomer! Just like extreme BMX or mountain bicycling, we
stand on, and put *all* the weight on the pedals, not the saddle. These
purpose-built unicycles, both MUni (mountain unicycle) and trials unis have
super strong splined hubs and cranks, double walled rims....strong enough
for 8 foot drops time after time.

My drop record is about 5 feet so far, and believe me that's BIG! My
particular MUni, is a 2007 Kris Holm that goes for $575, which doesn't
include the magura hydraulic brakes ($179) "Drillium" pedals ($100) 24x3
gazzolddi downhill tire ($79) and a hope quick release seatpost clamp,
another $30. The total is still a fraction of what a high end mountain bike
goes for.

Terry Peterson