How to make sure piano's "stable" after tuning!

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 20:30:22 MDT 2007

I winced on some of those landings.  I'm guessing that your voice is probably somewhere between an alto and a mezzosoprano.   Or are you the tallest soprano in your church choir?

  Tom

pianolover 88 <pianolover88 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Haha thanks, yeah I've made about 65 "extreme" unicycling videos, and the
last 12 or so have been my new "Uni Geezer" series, which has become pretty
popular. This video is the only one that has a piano in it...so far!

Terry Peterson