SV: Re: SV: Odd pin block

Aras aras6310 at yahoo.se
Fri May 25 12:41:34 MDT 2007

S&S Hamburg drills twice.
Kaj.

A440A at aol.com skrev:
<< > There are manufacturers who did/do not drill through the block and

> others who drill first a small hole all the way through and then drill

> the right dimension partly through the block.  >>

Ron asks:

>>What manufacturers do this? >>

       I think "did" would be the more proper tense.  I have only seen this
on older models.  I have seen it on a Hagspield and a Wolfframm.  these were
both older German pianos.

Ed Foote RPT

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.