old pianos

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Fri May 25 07:00:56 MDT 2007

Hey Everyone,
I didn't mean to get some of you guys upset with each other.  :-) I was just wondering about this particular brand Baurer.  I've seen both junk and good uprights, but mostly in between pianos.

I'm looking forward to my training at Emil Fries however because I can approach these pianos with more confidence.  I hope to gain the experience to serve as a broker to folks who want to purchase a piano.  I think if a person can purchase a new piano that's great, but an older one can be a good investment if it were take care of.

I might just look at the piano just for my own curiosity because I think Bruce here mentioned a different spelling all together, and I'd like to compare it to the woman's spelling.  Pianos are so amazing.

Thanks again , sorry some of you guys had the feathers ruffled.
Marshall
Villa Park IL