Accounting software advice

Frank Emerson pianoguru at earthlink.net
Wed May 16 20:40:17 MDT 2007

Quickbooks Pro can do most of this without subscribing to their service.
You just have to keep track of the ever changing tax rates, do the
calculations externally (spreadsheet), and manually make the entries.  It
still prepares the appropriate forms for you reporting periods. The only
problem is that the forms are for the year of the software release, but all
of the data and calculations are there.  You can download the appropriate
forms in pdf form, from government sites, and re-enter the data from the
printed copy generated from Quickbooks.  For my purposes, that beats paying
a monthly fee.

Frank Emerson

Behalf