Accounting software advice

Frank Emerson pianoguru at earthlink.net
Wed May 16 20:32:48 MDT 2007

Hi Dave,

I have an aversion to services that insist on putting their hand in my
wallet every month, such as QuickBook payroll service.  Quickbooks will
allow you to manually enter payroll, with deduction, etc.  I use an Excel
spreadsheet to do payroll, and manually enter the calculations from the
spreadsheet into Quickbooks. It's not that onerous, and I prefer that to
paying a monthly fee for the service.  I can send you my spreadsheet, if
you like, but you will have to edit it to reflect your states income tax,
etc.  I do like Quickbooks, by the way, as far as accounting software goes.

Frank Emerson