Are there many piano techs who are veterans?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon May 14 06:43:09 MDT 2007

Actually in this free country of ours the government protects our precious
hairs that come from various parts of our body from being hacked by
unqualified scissor wielders.  A special license is required to be a
hairdresser to cut the ordinary external hairs. But that isn't quite enough
for snipping hair out of our noses or ears. That requires a special
certification and license. It's for our own good and safety, of course.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802