Wisdom of the Senior Church Janitor?

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 01:55:46 MDT 2007

noise means stress and I try to avoid stress. But sometimes I can´t avoid
that. If people are talking or making noise I please them to be quiet. That
does not work allways! I made some tunings while somebody used a vacuum
cleaner. It was very stressfull but it was amazing how accurate the result
was. I think without an ETD the result would not have been so fine. The
worst situation I can remember was to that time when I used to be an aural
tuner: there was an open air concert during a village fair with dozends of
stages and bands and snack bars. I had to tune a Yamaha CP 80 electric grand
on one stage and the audience was watching me attentively. Horror!

Gregor