phone scheduling

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 12:15:27 MDT 2007

(get a secretary?)
Yes, I suppose that could work!

I have a daytime tech job, so I don't need to schedule that much...  I've
been able to build a good base by using the phone.  I find that I reach more
machines these days, and end up leaving the same message over and over on my
"call times".  (The kids know it by heart - my calling desk is in the
basement...) It would be nice to get the machine, and press a button to play
the message while I put a note in the database.

The other thing about a secretary is I'd probably need to update the old dos
database... it works great for me, but I think there'd be some serious
training issues involved for someone new!

RK

A secretary? :-)

"If you want to know the truth, stop having opinions" (Chinese fortune
cookie)

In a message dated 05/03/07 10:37:36 Central Daylight Time, drwoodwind at