Litter box soundboard

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 07:21:19 MST 2007

I had a similar situation with a lady who keeps a lot of cats in her house.
The house always stank of cat urine. Anyway, a cat had urinated on the
topmost treble strings at the hitch pins. Every string was broken, having
been "eaten through" by the urine.

I went there to appraise the job, quoted a price, and set a date to return.
On the way out, the allergy symptoms were beginning rather severely, so I
had to call back to decline.

JF