Steinway B Scale Conversion

David Porritt dporritt at smu.edu
Sat Mar 31 05:57:28 MST 2007

RicB wrote:

"Why dont you do a easy deasy quick recording and put a few samples up on
the net for all to hear.... I've wondered why more dont do that given
the absurdly low cost of quite good recording options available in our
times....  seems like excellent marketing technique to me."

Probably because everyone knows that people will listen to the recording on
the 1" speakers in their computer monitor and still not have a clue what the
piano really sounds like.

dp
David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu